These audiobooks are from our Netlibrary collection. Create a netlibrary account to download the books. They check out for 21 days and can be downloaded to your computer or an mp3 player.
All-audio French. Step 1 of Two Basic-intermediate
3 hours 18 minutes
All-audio French. Step 2 of Two Basic-intermediate
3 Hours 21 Minutes
French: Learn Before You Land
Learning the Alphabet, with a Twist - in French
The original BBC Broadcast Talk French is made available through Films on Demand and requires the use of your NCMC Portal login for access.
- Program 1 - Beginning with Bonjour: Hello and What Follows
- Program 2 - Handling Social Situations with Finesse
- Program 3 - Excusez-Moi, Where is the…? Dealing with Directions
- Program 4 - Traveling in France: Booking Passage, Booking Rooms
- Program 5 - What’s Cooking? Food Shopping and Dining in France
- Program 6 - Enjoying the Weekend, French Style
French language course for post-beginners.
French for beginners.
A video introduction to French from the BBC.
French in Action
A video instructional series in 52 1/2 hour programs.
BBC Guide to French
10 facts, 20 key phrases and the alphabet
- Global Road Warrior Essential French Terms
Peace Corp Languages
French in Mali
Google Translator http://translate.google.com/#en|fr